“Perfect value, Awsome weekend, Great staff !!”

Australian Surf Tours
US$694.35*
7-Day Surf Camp on the NSW South Coast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: At Australian Surf Tours our passion is to spread the love of surfing by giving our campers the knowledge and confidence they need to catch and ride a wave. In doing so we employ experienced, fun surf coaches, locate our surf camp near various surf breaks for all conditions and surfing levels. All in all we offer a perfect recipe for an awesome surfing adventure. Every tour is different because we cater to preferences and personalities. We set a basic flexible schedule that allows for two surf instruction sessions a day with meals before, in between and after. Outside of the surf we can spend our time in rock pools, feeding wildlife, building a campfire and heaps more. It’s up to you to decide & we’ll make it happen. We have strategically chosen a location that accommodates all surfing levels from complete beginner to the most advanced in hopes that we can achieve a reputation of more than just an ordinary surf camp. We want to bring together everyone who shares our passion for surfing from beginner to experienced, to have a good time in a beautiful place!Get "The Real Aussie Experience" with Australian Surf Tours by booking today.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Perfect weekend in bendalong with the AST Team !
Only few days that I was in Australia Australia and it was the right choice to book my first experience with them to discover Australian culture and the surf ! Such a good time, awsome crew and professional teachers you won't let you on the sand if you failed the first morning!
I actually did this weekend twice and I will do it again !
Thanks AST, I won't forget ! Cheers, Gwen

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Paddled til my arms fell off, spent the whole weekend in the water, avoided kangaroos while trying to pee, slept like a log, ate great food, enjoyed the relaxed and natural company of Sam, Ash, Evan and Tom, hand fed the biggest stingray I am ever likely to see...
Perfect surf camp. Can't recommend it highly enough.
Good job guys!

PS. The camp I attended was held at Bendalong. Google it. It is amazing.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I really had a great Easter weekend with the australian surf tours! The crew was so nice, friendly and always happy. I want to go again!! Cheers, Amber

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I had a brilliant time on the Easter long weekend. Everyone was really nice and I made some great friends, chatting and sharing beers in the evenings. The camp is a really good set up, so close to the beach and with everything you need. The staff were all super friendly and the instructors were really helpful and genuinely enthusiastic about getting everyone on their feet. We went to a variety of beaches and were shown different waves and conditions. We were taught water safety and surfing etiquette as well as how to pop up. It was also great just hanging on the beach and getting shown how it’s done by dolphins!!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I would definitely recommend a weekend with AST to anyone who is interested in learning to surf! The staff were all very friendly and we all had a great time together! The food was amazing, the scenery even more and it was really fun to be surrounded by kangaroos on the campsite! And most of all, it was my first surfing experience and I loved it! The only negative thing that I could say about this trip was that it was too short! Amazing weekend, thank you guys!!
Sophie