I was in Sydney for 5 nights attending an exhibition in Darling Harbor. For a business stay the hotel has everything, good staff, good food (and not overpriced room service). Breakfast was excellent, good wifi connection (although you do have to pay for this). In terms of the location its near the central station so in the evenings I could get around the city very easily. If you are staying in Sydney on a holiday, I am not too sure if the location is good for that, you may want something based more towards Sydney Harbor, but all depends what you are looking for.
All in all, good stay, good price, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Central, located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney,is perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. We are situated close to many famous Sydney attractions including Darling Harbour, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and an array of shopping and entertainment venues.To ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, guests can take advantage of our range of our hotel services and recreation facilities including the Field House Restaurant & Bar located in the hotel lobby, a rooftop swimming pool and 24hr reception and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate Central Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Citigate Central Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Citigate Central Hotel