I have stayed at this hotel maybe 50 nights over the past 6 years and have always found it to be a terrific place to stay. Parking next door is pretty good value and its a short stroll to Chinatown, the markets and Darling Harbour. This is the first time i have stayed since it changed to Novatel from the Citigate. The staff were pleasant but not friendly like the old staff were. The rooms have been refurbished and are quite nice (although im not sure about the half a lounge chair). There used to be a great view across to Darling Harbour however a new building has been built across the road and the view has all but gone. Otherwise, the room was lovely and fresh, the breakfast was great (as always) and the value was pretty good.
Look forward to staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Central, located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney,is perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. We are situated close to many famous Sydney attractions including Darling Harbour, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and an array of shopping and entertainment venues.To ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, guests can take advantage of our range of our hotel services and recreation facilities including the Field House Restaurant & Bar located in the hotel lobby, a rooftop swimming pool and 24hr reception and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate Central Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Citigate Central Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Citigate Central Hotel