I am a regular at the Novotel Central as I am in Sydney for work. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are spotlessly clean. The FieldHouse restaurant serves delicious food, and an excellent buffet breakfast. The buffet is the usual hotel fare, but the place shines at dinner with some brilliant dishes.
Some of the carpets and fixtures are showing their age but as everything else is new, the hotel is clearly going through an improvement phase. I'm not going to avoid a hotel because of one rust spot in the bath and I'd suggest anyone that does is OCD to the max.
I stayed last week for 3 nights and used the car park next door. When I got back to my car the battery was flat. Even though I had already checked out, the staff went above and beyond their duties to help me start it again. Thanks again to the manager Danesh, and his excellent team!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Central, located in the heart of the vibrant Sydney,is perfect for both corporate and leisure travellers. We are situated close to many famous Sydney attractions including Darling Harbour, Capitol Theatre, Sydney Entertainment Centre, and an array of shopping and entertainment venues.To ensure your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, guests can take advantage of our range of our hotel services and recreation facilities including the Field House Restaurant & Bar located in the hotel lobby, a rooftop swimming pool and 24hr reception and room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., ACCOR, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citigate Central Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Citigate Central Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Citigate Central Hotel