Central Railway Hotel
28 Hotel(Sydney)
  • Restaurant
57 Hotel(Sydney)
  • Room Service
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central(Sydney)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanthird floorminute walkpublic transportstay there againgreat place to staywalking distancepleasant stayeasy accessvisiting sydneyexcellent locationcircular quaymicrowaveaccommodationluggagecbdcafes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Three of us stayed here November 2013, we loved our room when we arrived. The decor was much nicer than in any of the other places we had stayed whilst travelling. Everything seemed fairly new and was clean enough although we did have a cockroach in our room one night, but we believe this was the only one and it may have just got in from outside- it wasn't an infestation. The hotel is in a good location for transport links to Bondi beach, shopping, restaurants and other attractions. However, we found that the immediate area around the hotel didn't really have enough places to eat and go out. If I visited again I would probably stay in a busier part of Sydney but the hotel itself is nice enough for travellers who don't mind being in a quieter area.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank MayHiggins
Reviewed 11 May 2014

All the staffs at the hotel are friendly and helpful. I would say that the room is clean, and it has proper amenities. My only complain is that the WiFi connection for the internet is extremely unstable and slow.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was very impressed, the rooms were clean, the staff more helpful then any hotel I have been in in Sydney...would not stay any where else in future...close to Central, bus across the road and cabs frequent, cafés and pubs nearby...

Room Tip: Just ask, they go out of their way to help...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ravonewcastle
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stayed in this hotel twice in the past 2 months and feel safe there whilst travelling by myself. Rooms are spacious, staff helpful, and is located walking distance to the station. Easy to catch a cab as well. Cafes and bar close by as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Suzie L
Reviewed 30 April 2014

A pleasant stay overall. I had no problems with the rooms. The rooms were clean and made everyday. Though my room faced the street, there was not much noise heard except on public holiday nights. Staff were friendly and provided help when needed. Wifi was free and fast.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a lower floor if you have a heavy luggage.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family