I and a friend stayed at this venue last weekend and can not rate it highly enough. On arrival we found our booking had been lost by the travel company that made it, but Trae was very helpful, patient and courteous in handing the matter. When all was sorted, he upgraded us to a water view room without even us expecting it. All the staff were amazing and very helpful and friendly.
Our room was very spacious as we had 2 single beds (which were so comfortable it felt like sleeping on a cloud), extremely clean and the views to die for.
The accommodation was very close and only a short walk to everywhere we had to go - from Allsports Arena (caught the train at Town Hall Station), Lyric Theatre and the Capitol Theatre. Being so close to the walking bridge to cross to the shopping complex and Lyric Theatre on the other side was a breeze.
I can not rate this Sheraton venue highly enough and will definitely stay here again when in Sydney.
Everything was excellent making for a very happy and pleasurable stay. Thank you Four Points by Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything you need to travel the way you like. Located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney's Central Business District (CBD), our hotel is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveler. As Sydney's largest hotel, Hyatt Regency Sydney (formerly a Four Points by Sheraton Sydney, Darling Harbour)boasts 892 guestrooms, three dining experiences, and 3,450 square metres of flexible meeting space. We invite you to enjoy an unparalleled Australian getaway. Hyatt Regency Sydney has the facilities to cater for all your needs. This includes complimentary Wi-Fi, tour services, laundry services, convenient room service, 24-hour front desk, limousine service, car rentals, parking (for a fee) and babysitting services - We can help you with all of that! Plus our guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness centre. Hungry? Enjoy a tasty meal in a casual setting. The Sailmaker features 272 seats and an Australian-inspired menu. The Rooftop Bar, an open-air rooftop lounge (opening late December), offers guests unparalleled views of Darling Harbour. The Lobby Bar is located in the lobby and serves coffee, tea, snacks, and alcoholic beverages, while the Regency Club Lounge (opening late December) offers Regency Club guests a daily continental breakfast and all-day refreshments. At any hour of day, room service is available with an extensive menu. Our guest rooms feature comfortable beds, large flat screen TVs, cable television, movies on-demand, over sized work desk, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room safe, air conditioning, alarm clock, wake-up service, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities, and a free weekday newspaper (on-demand). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- 4 Points By Sheraton Darling Harbour
- Four Points Darling Harbour
- Four Points Sydney
- Sheraton Sydney
- Sydney Four Points
- Sydney Sheraton