Spent one night, but stayed before
- the view on the Opera, Circular quay, or on the Domain.
- location is convenient
- the king bed room was large enough for two, (and for a baby cot - on previous stays)
- What a comfy bed!
- good size bathroom
- Wonderful buffet breakfast. Enjoyed the scramble eggs, and... everything!
the not so good
- hotel is showing his age (a little bit - nothing to be concerned).
- water pressure in the shower not that great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Sydney has been the luxury hotel of choice to meet, do business and unlock authentic experiences that make Australia's harbour city one of the best places in the world to live, work and visit. From its exceptional service and world-class facilities to luxury accommodation and rooftop Club InterContinental that overlooks Sydney harbour, it offers everything you need to make your time in the city count. With a total of 509 rooms and suites, 15 meetings and conferences spaces and dining options offering both seasonal fresh seafood buffet and a la carte dining, InterContinental Sydney caters for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Intercontinental