Excellent location-beautiful view from room-windows open-free wireless 50 mbs per day for up to 2 devices-bed not very comfortable but kitchen is well equipped-excellent shower-supermarket across the road and lots of eating places- do explore the streets around you and especially Elizabeth bay house-Staff were amazing especially Cyrus who went out of his way to assist us with whatever we asked- same goes for Harry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment