I stayed in this hotel on my 5 days tour to city of Sydney. As usual saw ratings on tripadvisor and booked 2 harbour facing rooms for 4 nights and I must say decision turned out to 100% correct.
The property is located at fantastic potts point location on 7 mins walk from Kings Cross famous for the night life. The view from harbour facing rooms were simply fantastic. Harbour Bridge, Opera House & Sydney downtown can be seen in one glance.
Rooms were relatively small, especially bathrooms but they were clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful. Kitchen was small but was well equipped with all necessary utensils. We were able prepare our morning tea coffee in room itself.
Easy access to public transport and woolworths supermarket is right across the street. This was very convenient as we could buy some snacks fruits. They also sell mymulti passes which was really helpful. There are many coffee shops and restaurants nearby.
I would definitely recommend this hotel as my experience was awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment