We spent 11 days here immediately before Xmas, staying in a serviced apartment with a harbour view and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The amenities are good, the servicing could not be faulted, the accoutrements were of a proper standard and the reception staff were friendly and helpful. We felt comfortable there.
The location and surrounding area are both good, it is on a bus route and there is a railway station within a reasonable walkable distance.
We have no hesitation in recommending it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment