We stayed at Macleay apartments for 7 nights. The stay was wonderful, they allowed us to check in at 10.00am as our room was ready, which after such a long flight was great. Our room had the most glorious views over Elizabeth Bay - the sunrise in particular was spectacular. Our room was compact but had everything we needed with basic kitchen facilities. The location was great with easy access to excellent restaurants and great transport links to the City. Best of all though were the staff they could not have been bettered. My husband had his wallet stolen by a pickpocket in one of the cities bars, the staff were great with very useful advice and checking that our cards had been stopped. I would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment