Some folk do like like to have a good old whinge! Sorry, other reviews motivated me to write. We stayed here for 11 nights in June and found everything as advertised to be just grand. I also concur with the reviewr who said that the staff were so helpful and friendly. We knew what we were doing for the 11 days that were there so it suited us just great to come back and relax. It was also cerainly value for money.
Thanks again to all at Macleays and best wishes to you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment