My husband and I spent a pleasant one week at the Macleay thanking all those Tripadvisors before us who had recommended this hotel. We were in Room 710 and had a spectacular view of the harbor. The room was small, but workable. The kitchen was well-stocked. A Woolworth's was nearby where we could pick up goodies for breakfast. The front desk staff was eager to advise us on the best ways (on a map he provided) to get where we wanted to go -- pleasant walking routes to the wharf through the botanical gardens as well as the convenient bus line which stopped in front of the hotel. The hotel is on the Airporter Shuttle's route, which made it convenient both coming and going.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment