I stayed here for two nights on a recent business trip to Sydney. The hotel is well located within a short walk to Martin Place and other attractions in Sydney's CBD. The hotel is tucked at the end of Hosking Place, and it is not obvious from Pitt Street (my cab driver did not know where it was). The hotel is at the end of an alley, and the first impressions are not overly welcoming due to the nature of the streetscape.
The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The room was functional and spacious. It would be a good place to stay for an extended period, particularly if you were keen to prepare some of your meals. There are plenty of good options for dining out closeby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney