Booking a room can be tricky as it looks like the hotel reserves rooms for particular booing sites, and hence the evening hotel staff are of the view that the hotel is booked out. So use a booking site rather than directly contacting the hotel. For our one night weekend stay, checking in was a breeze during the day with very pleasant staff, maybe not so at night when only one person is on duty. It's centrally located, and a 10 minute walking radius brings you to nearly everything (e.g. Opera House, the Rocks, Darling Harbour, Macquaries Seat etc. All food services are not local to the hotel. Don't expect a view - except of a dark alley. Staff were very helpful. We would stay again - if we can find a web booking site with spare rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney