Stayed here three separate times for a total of seven nights over two weeks as we came in and out of Sydney. I was not expecting much from this hotel except location. Was *very* pleasantly surprised. Wonderful, caring staff - especially Shahnuma and Rose. Rooms were not fancy, but pleasant, well maintained and scrupulously clean. Location is indeed on an alley, which was off-putting to me at first, but this particular alley is three minutes walk to Martin Place, two minutes to Pitt Street, and less than ten to Circular Key and George Street...exceptional location. Great hotel for the price. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney