I spent a few nights hear recently in a 1 bedroom apartment. The place was a good size, clean kitchen, well furnished, good TV in the bedroom, very ordinary TV in the lounge space. Bedding was comfortable, the staff were helpful and professional, even had a closet laundry in the apartment with washer & dryer. Also had a balcony although too cold in a Sydney winter to use it. There is also a fair bit of noise during the day due to nearby construction. All in all I thought it offered everything I needed to be comfortable except the shower. Firstly, you need to step up nearly two foot to get in. Secondly (and this is the one that annoys me the most), the water pressure was pathetic. You would stand there for minutes trying to adjust the hot and cold taps to try and get the right balance. I'm normally very tolerant of hotel shortcomings, but this was a deal breaker. A four star hotel but rated three due to the dodgy shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney