2,520 results
All reviewsdarling harbourgreat locationking st wharfking streetdouble glazingconvenience storefull kitchenwashing machine and dryerrestaurants and barsminute walkeasy accessgreat roomwould definitely stay here againwynyard stationstayed here for nightsopera houseaquarium
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed 3 nights in a one bedroom apartment. Good size with lots of room which was great. Really good location, close to restaurants, ferry, harbour. The apartment we were staying in was tired and needs refurbishing. Also, dusty curtains which need cleaning as well as the carpets. Shower over bath and leak through the screen. Needs silicone to fix. These items I did put on the maintenance form when we checked out. Three stars for location only.

Room Tip: Maybe ask when booking if any apartments have been recently refurbished.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Malin W, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your recent review and we are pleased to see you found the location to your liking and apartment spacious.
I was surprised to read your comments in regards to the apartment looking tired. We take great pride in the presentation and cleanliness of our apartments which is also reflected on tripadvisor as well as other online forums. In the last 24 months all apartments have had new carpets installed, painting has been completed in all rooms and several soft furnishings as well as furniture has been replaced.
I would like to thank you providing this feedback and if you would like to discuss this in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I could not thank the wonderful team that provided us with out great house keeping they were very friendly, helpful and the staff on the front desk went above and beyond to help us with our every request.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for the excellent review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience on tripadvisor and are thrilled to read that we have met your expectations, and our service delighted you. We hope your nice impression will bring you back to our hotel on your next stay in Sydney, hopefully soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here for 2 weeks in a Superior 1 bed apartment paying an average of AUD$205 per night and was very happy with my stay. It is somewhat expensive but the location and facilities are very good. I stayed here about 6 years ago when it was called the Medina Grand and my impressions now is probably even better than it was then.

The room is large with separate bedroom. Bedroom has comfortable king bed and large wardrobe. The main room is split into 3 areas, kitchen, living and dining. The dining area has small table for 4 people. Living area has large sofa, TV, (poor selection of channels) etc. The kitchen is fully equipped and is great... full sized fridge/freezer, cooker, hob, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, etc. Very good to be self-catering for long stays. There was also a large balcony with seating for 2.
The bathroom is very large with washing machine and dryer. Be warned they charge $4.50 for a sachet of washing powder, so visit the supermarket! The view from my room was poor, just inwards to the pool area, but on the plus side, no street noise.

Location is very good. Darling Harbour is a nice safe area by day and night. There is several convenience stores and a wine store 2 minutes walk. Also a Coles supermarket 7 minutes away (King & George) opposite the Apple Store (free WiFi).

WiFi was expensive, but you could get some free time in lobby.

Car-parking is very expensive ($30) and there is much cheaper options ($7) close by, so check them out if you have a car.

Overall very impressed. The independence of self-catering is great for an extended stay, but the cost is somewhat hight. But I would definitely stay again, if the rates are ok.

Room Tip: An inside view = quite, but no view, an outside view = nice view but street noise, so choose which you prefer.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your very details review about your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Harbourside. We are pleased to see you were very happy with your stay and your impression now are better than it was 6 years ago.
We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again to Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Harbourside sometime in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

It was my first time stay and I was so impressed that I'm looking forward to going back there again. We got a very early check in and a late checkout and a room with a great view. The staff did everything to keep us happy. There were no issues at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Malin W, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your amazing review.
We are so happy we impressed you and cannot wait to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Harbourside on your next trip to Sydney.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Work put up in this apartment as it was very central and close to the office. Great location. I was on floor 6 and had a view of the harbour and had balcony which was very nice.
The receptionists were very helpful. The room was well maintained and clean. My washing up was always done the following day and room cleaned each day.
The double glazing ensured it was very quiet.
The bed was very comfortable and always had a great nights sleep
I did use the gym - on 2 occasions I was the only one in there - so this was good as I could watch the TV whilst doing some exercise.
The only minor issues was the sink was cracked and the furniture a little tired.
The pool was on the small side and not used so maybe a bigger gym.
Overall fantastic location, good service and a great nights sleep

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for your excellent feedback.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience on tripadvisor and are thrilled to read that we have met your expectations, and our service delighted you. Thank you also for your feedback in regards to the sink - please be assured this will be rectified as soon as possible.
We hope to welcome you back to Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Harbourside sometime in the near future.