Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall
Ranked #51 of 178 Hotels in Sydney
Everald Park
“lion”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Great location and very quiet rooms- good balcony on 27th floor so the grandchildren loved it. It would be useful to offer a map to all guests checking in. I would be happy to use this venue again. Affordable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Elizabeth C,

We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be as enjoyable as the one that you have described above.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Oak Lawn, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We spent three nights here thru Make A Wish. Our two bedroom room had a good size living area with a great view and a kitchen & washer/dryer. Things were very clean and the floor was quiet. It was a nice location in an active part of downtown Sydney.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tom K,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay. I'm glad that your family holiday was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Our family of 6 arrived early for check in and while our rooms were not ready we were able to take showers and leave our bags. Upon returning found our 3 bedroom apartment with kitchen to be just what we needed. Having a washer and dryer in the apartment is definitely a plus.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tripadvisor member,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged both our team and the facilities in such a nice way. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.

Noosa Heads, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Lovely rooms; quiet; easy access to anything in the centre of the city; reasonably priced.
Thought the hold on the credit card was excessive but apparently this was a mistake. Great to have a good sleep

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mark C,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be so comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay.

Again, we are looking forward to welcoming you at our hotel again.
Wellington, New Zealand
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed at the Adina Apartments for 3 nights. Great location and spacious room (1 bedroom apartment).
If you want to book the airport shuttle, make sure you book it well in advance, otherwise you have to take a rather expensive taxi.
We stayed in room 46 and the shower temperature was almost impossible to adjust to a constant temperature - either cold or very hot.
The other downside of this room was that we could hear the noise of the lift the whole night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Thomas B,

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly and that your stay was comfortable. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and its features. We will most certainly take it on board and will try to improve as quickly as possible.

Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 8 April 2014

The staff were very kind :) The location is very convenient and room is very clean. However, the hotel's air conditioner is too cold and I couldnt control by myself :(

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Dear mitsumonster13,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I'd like to acknowledge the fact that you have commented on our room air-conditioning capacity. I would like to advise you that I will share your comments with the appropriate department within our company. I would also like to let you know that in recent months we have been working very hard to improve our air-conditioning systems performances in rooms and apartments.

Mount Gambier Sa
Reviewed 8 April 2014

One of the best motels I have stayed in, the location and the service I received was second to none. The staff were all very helpful, even on my checkout they took the time to hail a cab for me. thank you

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Malcolm B
Dear Malcolm B,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are all very happy that the level of service you received throughout the entire stay was very good and that you were happy with the quality of our accommodation. I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged our team in such a nice way. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.