We loved our stay at Adina in downtown Sydney. Rooms were clean, well-furnished, sleep quality was great, and overall service was quite good. We did have a couple of hiccups:
1. Housekeeping service didn't show up a few times and we had to call reception to get someone up to do their light cleaning version which they're supposed to do every day - make the bed, change towels etc. Got a grumpy woman who was pissed off at us for making her do her job. Yikes!
2. We had a baby and needed to check out a bit late. They said this was fine. But then at 11:15, we get a call from reception saying we had to be out in 15 minutes if we didn't want additional charges slapped on our bill. Then it was a mad scramble to get out. It would have been nice to know up front what the rules were and when we could check later without paying another day's charges.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Toga Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel