“Good experience”

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall
Ranked #57 of 181 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Generally good but some attention to detail re cleaning needed.Also adjustment to shower and bigger screen on shower to stop water on floor.Location excellent,apartment well equipped with good gym and pool.

1  Thank James K
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear James K,

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly and that your stay was comfortable. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and its features. We will most certainly take it on board and will try to improve as quickly as possible.
We will be very happy to welcome you at the hotel again and will endeavour to ensure that your next visit will be as enjoyable as the one that you have described above.
I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney

Write a ReviewReviews (2,646)

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Had an enjoyable stay at the Adina Sydney. Central location, close to everything. Secure onsite parking which was great for us coming up from the Valley & excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

Dear Michelle Q,

Thank you so much for your very nice feedback. We are all very happy that your visit to Sydney was such a great experience, also because of our hotel.
I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged both our team and the facilities in such a nice way. I will personally share your comments with all departments. Feedback like yours makes us very proud.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

As mentioned the room booked on the day I arrived.The room was very clean and stocked with all you could want for an overnight stay.excellent views in all directions.If i could i would live in that room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Kieran L,

I wanted to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, I will personally pass and thank for this great feedback to our team members concerned. We, as a team, will celebrate this success story shortly.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Great hotel apartment, right in the city centre.

short walk to darling harbour, right next to the underground train station, plenty of shopping and food all around.

has a sauna and heated pool, and gym.

Room Tip: corner suites have balconies.

Dear Callum P,

I'm also very pleased that you have acknowledged both our team and the facilities in such a nice way. On behalf of the team members, thank you. I know our entire team will be delighted about your feedback and will strive to achieve similar outcomes soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

My first stay at the Adina, it is in a great location directly opposite Town Hall train station, so easy access for people travelling by train from the Airport, short walk to Sydney CBD, Mall and Darling Harbour, room was well set out, spacious and had a small corner outdoor alcove, staff were friendly and had great view over the town hall from 28th floor.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Julie B

Dear Julie B,

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This was our second stay as we love the two bedroom apartment with city views. It's central to what we need, spacious and clean. Our family of four always enjoy our stay here. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear ShirlAll,

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our hotel to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained and that you have enjoyed your stay. I'm glad that your family holiday was such a great experience, also because of our hotel. And for the second time as well!

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My partner and I had a great overnight stay at Adina Apartments Sydney.
We booked a premium studio apartment.
Check in and parking was quick and easy.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
The room was on a high floor, north east facing and overlooked Town Hall.
The room was of a slightly smaller size, however very clean, modern and equipped with all amenities needed.
The location of the hotel is within walking distance to Pitt Street Mall, Darling Harbour and China Town/Market City.
Bed was quite hard, however we both do prefer soft, soft beds.
Overall a good Sydney Escape for a reasonable price, would definitely return again.

Room Tip: Request rooms on a higher level.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
APILARSKI, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Rachael J,

Thank you for posting the comments regarding your recent stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney.

I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback, so detailed feedback. We are all very happy to see that you have found our team to be helpful, friendly and that we did go out of our way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I also thank you for your comments on our rooms and location and that you have found Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney to be comfortable, well positioned and maintained. We have taken your suggestions into consideration.