Very accessible for CBD, Darling Harbour and about 15 to 20 minute walk to the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
The apartment was a good size, very comfortable and had pretty good facilities. We were on 21st floor with balcony overlooking darling harbour to the left. Traffic was a little noisy with the patio doors open, and still a little noisy with them shut, but I do live in the countryside with no noise at all. It wasn't so noisy that I couldn't sleep though (after I got over the jet lag!)
Overall a really good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the Sydney CBD, adjacent to Town Hall Station, the hotel is within walking distance to the QVB and central shopping mall, Darling Harbour and Sydney’s International Convention Centre (ICC). Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall offers you the quintessential Sydney experience. Capture the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House from their best angle in Circular Quay, get lost in the beauty of Sydney’s Royal Botanic Gardens, eat your way through Chinatown and indulge in world-class shopping along Pitt Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Toga Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Medina Grand Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Medina Grand Hotel