We stayed here for 3 nights in March 2014. The staff are extremely friendly, all smiles. The view from the room was amazing. Most of the attractions are a short walk from the hotel, a cab ride from hotel to Sydney tower eye will cost you less than $10 and if you prefer to walk, its roughly around 20 min walk. The rooms were good size, although I must say its about time the rooms need some extra care. One thing I would have expected from this hotel is the in room foot wear. I don't think that's provided. Also, the room service crew need to ensure tea coffee are all topped up when they do the daily room service round. I had to chase them up for tea coffee sugar everyday.
As I mentioned, its a great family hotel, I will most definitely be staying there again if I was to go back to Sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and stunning view of Darling Harbour and the city skyline at the Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, proudly located in one of the world's great waterfront destinations. Connected via undercover walkway to Harbourside Shopping Centre, you can walk right outside our doors to an array of restaurants and clubs along with Sydney's premier attractions. Venture over to Sydney City and Darling Harbour, pay a visit to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, get up close and personal with a Koala at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, walk under water at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium or experience world-renowned exhibits at Powerhouse and National Maritime Museums. Modern and comfortable, the hotel provides a variety of facilities and services all for our guests' well being - Business Centre, 24-hour room service, The Ternary - our brand new restaurant offering Asian & Grill Kitchens along with a Wine Bar & Charcuterie and great recreational facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium and an outdoor tennis court. From our convenient and comfortable accommodations to a myriad of free entertainment and festivals in the precinct, embrace the vibrancy of Sydney at Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney On Darling Harbour Hotel Sydney
- Novetel Sydney
- Accor Sydney On Darling Harbour
- Sydney Novotel
- Darling Harbour Novotel