Seasons Harbour Plaza
Vibe Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$123
  • Restaurant
Novotel Sydney Central(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$230
US$208
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$132
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$86
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Pool
Hyde Park Inn(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$148
  • Breakfast included
US$304
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsseparate bedroomapartment hotelsmall balconytown hall stationwasher and dryerqueen victoria buildingfull kitchenroom was spaciousstreet noiseharbourlaundrychinatown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Our stay was mostly good but a few things werent up to scratch. The blankets on the king bed were itchy and there wasnt even a quilt on it, so it was a sleepless night, the piping under the sink was leaking so there was water forever on the floor and the kettle was a bit worse for wear.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank donziep
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I had a great experience at the Seasons. I booked last minute (early that morning) for a bargain price and didn't really even look into the hotel details apart from location. Close to the harbour and a short walk uphill to the QVB etc. The room was small but fine for a short stay, the kitchenette was very handy. Wish I'd asked for a queen bed as the king had a big ridge up the middle where the twin beds joined together. If you're after decadence this isn't the place for you- bathroom was a bit tired looking, mild stains on carpet. But I would definitely stay again.

I arrived unannounced to check in early at 10am in order to park my car in their garage ($40/night). My room wasn't ready yet, which was not a problem as I had to be elsewhere, but the friendly staff offered to store any baggage without my requesting it. I didn't return to the hotel until after 6pm and all I had to do was collect a key from the front desk, very painless process. I was also placed in a room on level 15 which I was happily surprised about!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 14 May 2014

As a frequent visitor to Sydney I have tried a variety of apartments/hotels. This apart/hotel was pretty much middle of the road.
Apartment No 1606 was a corner apartment. It was quiet with minimal road noise. Scary, tiny balcony which had no chairs so useless – plus completely overlooked which was interesting as there were no net curtains!
Large living area and kitchen. All facilities for two: very basic electric cook top, microwave, washer and dryer. Separate Bathroom (no bath) & bedroom. TV and DVD in main room and TV in the bedroom.
Overall very clean, however the room and general appearance were tired with some chips and scuffed corners.
Roof Top Pool was being renovated which was a shame. 2nd floor gym was basic but functional.
Location: Fine so long as you’re OK walking, with most facilities about 5-10 minutes away.
Conclusion: for the price a perfectly reasonable apartment for up to 2 people.

Room Tip: Try to get a high floor to avoid street noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank KARPTHEC
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We stayed for four nights in a one bedroom, self contained, serviced apartment at this resort. Unfortunately the pool was closed for renovation so we did not get to view this area.
Our apartment was on the tenth floor (1003) in a corner unit.
The accommodation was clean and well appointed.We found the staff to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about their city and its attractions.
The best part was for us the location. It was a footbridge away from Darling Harbour, two blocks from Woolworths, George Street. A 10 minutes walk to the Pitt Street Mall, a four block walk (20 minutes) to China Town and Paddy's Markets and a 5 block walk to Circular Quay leading on to The Rocks, The Opera House and of course the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
As seniors we were able to purchase 24 hour ferry passes for $2.50 and ride around the harbour as we wished.
I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel for a city stay in Sydney.

Room Tip: Higher floors with corner rooms are our recommendation
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Russell B
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Check in at this hotel was smooth and we stayed on level 16 in a One Bedder. The room we had booked was very spacious and great as it gave our three year old plenty of room to run around in. The front line staff were polite and resourceful.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple