The hotel was located close to China Town.The rooms were clean and spacious.Car parking was $40 overnight in a small one way lane in Dixon Lane next to the Seasons Harbour Plaza.The complimentry milk in the fridge was off but the kitchen had everything you would need if wanting to cook for yourself.There was also a washing machine if you needed.Over all we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the footsteps of Darling Harbour, Darling Park business towers, the Conference & Exhibition precinct and Westfield shopping towers Sydney. This four star all apartment hotel features;- Open apartment living with fully self contained kitchen ad laundry- Indoor rooftop heated pool, gym and fitness centre- On-site restaurant- High speed internet wireless broadband. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Seasons Harbour Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seasons Harbour Plaza Hotel Sydney
- Somerset Darling Harbour Sydney