Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$241
US$180
Travelodge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)
US$119
US$96
  • Free Internet
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$203
US$221
US$201
1,559 results
All reviewsbotanical gardensopera housefull kitchenspa bathone bedroom suiteroom serviceferry terminalyour doorstepnespresso machinesydney harbourluna parkwasher and dryerfantastic locationdining tablesofa bedfloor to ceiling windowscruise ship
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Our visit to Australia and New Zealand began with a wonderful week at this hotel. We were warmly greeted by Shannon, settled in to the lobby (we arrived early morning) and enjoyed a lovely breakfast. Shannon even went so far as to call the Apple Store and got an appointment for me as my brand new ipad had died at the Los Angeles Airport. We had a lovely one bedroom apartment facing the harbor. We were there over Australia Day and it was great fun to sit on our balcony and watch all the sites and sounds of the holiday. Unit is very sound proofed once you close the sliding doors so we were never bothered by noise. Staff were all very accommodating ,offered good suggestions for places to visit. This is a very expensive hotel but we knew that before we reserved. Our trip,was a once in a lifetime visit and we wanted to be in a prime location . Having a washer and dryer was an added perk (did need to ask for help with the instructions) . The ferry terminal was steps from the front door and the opera house was right at the end of the pier. Perfect!!

Room Tip: Spend the extra and get a harbor view unit if you really want to see the city. The units facing the gardens were also very nice and had a view of the opera house
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Wayne T, General Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Djw34285,

Thank you for your kind review.
I am so thrilled you had a wonderful week with us!
It is so pleasing to know we can attribute your stay to our wonderful staff.

It sounds like a perfect way to start your holiday in Australia and New Zealand.
A very well planned holiday on your part, you made it for Australia Day!

I trust you enjoyed the rest of your travels and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I'm a platinum le club member and always received the advertised benefits offered by pullman in Brisbane, not so here in Sydney .

Filled guest details on check in , including preferred newspaper , they already had my le club card details .

No paper was delivered on either day of my 2 night stay . No welcome drink on arrival was offered .

When asking for a late checkout it was initially offered for a fee , after explaining my eligibility as per platinum status , was offered max time of 1pm ( le club status states up to 4pm ) I explained such to reception and was told its subject to availability and they needed room empty for next guest( I checked occupancy and hotel not at capacity )

I didn't push the issue as what's the point ?

The room however was great with a different view / aspect of the harbour , we normally stay at Park Hyatt( gold passport platinum ) and though a couple hundred more per night , they do at least recognise and appreciate loyalty and status level .

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Lisemare72
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Excellent cleaning services. I can't say enough about the warm and welcoming staff here at the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour in Sydney. The staff were so hospitable and professional. The rooms were well kept and beautifully furnished. Afternoon tea was a delight! The location is excellent and my room was serviced very satisfactorily. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Wayne T, Manager at Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Dear JonathanW,

Thank you kindly for your words regarding every facet of your stay with us.
I am so glad you received nothing short of excellence from the moment you walked in with a warm welcome, to the cleanliness and comfort of your room.
This is certainly the standard of excellence we strive for.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Travelled from interstate to stay for the weekend to celebrate a "special" birthday. Great location, right on the waterside, with fantastic views of the Harbour Bridge and a short walk to the Opera House. Not cheap, and for the price you certainly don't expect to have to pay extra for internet or coffee pods for the coffee machine. Decor is a little dated, but generally clean and well laid out. Noise from the harbour and railway station ensures you don't get to sleep in. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Definitely worth paying a bit extra for a harbour view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnEv69

Dear JohnEv69,

Thank you so much for your review regarding your stay with us.

I completely agree with you regarding the coffee pods and have recently made some changes to allow for complimentary coffee pods for all guests.

I apologise that alternative internet options were not made known to you during your stay.
We offer complimentary wifi in the hotel lobby and have a 24hr Business Centre with complimentary wifi available to guests.

I do hope you had a wonderful birthday and thank you for celebrating the special occasion with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Quickbeds