Quay West Suites Sydney
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
1,399 results
All reviewsopera housebedroom harbour view apartmentharrington streetliving roomrocks areawasher dryerlaundry roomfull kitchensecond bedroomdining tableroom servicesmall kitchenindoor poolcruise shipthese apartmentsfew minutes walkbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2013

an amazing stay at quay west suites very friendly staff and very helpful we where able to check in early the staff couldnt do enough for us we had an amazing view of the harbour and opera house we went for my partners birthday and we went out in the morning and on our return there was a bottle of champagne on ice for us . rooms are very spacious and very comfortable and the beds are the best i have every slept in.
with amazing accomodation and views to die for and excellent customer service how can you not book this accomodation very very recommended

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2013

We selected this apartment as we were travelling with our four year old and wanted two spaces as well as a kitchen and laundry. I was very disappointed with our stay for a number of reasons.

1. The apartment had a slightly shabby look to it- ripped carpets etc.
2. The kitchen was very poorly set up. It had a mini bar full of booze but no fridge. I had to empty it to have enough space to store milk and cheese. The kitchen had a stove, oven and microwave so no fridge is ridiculous. Although two sorts of wine glasses were provided the basics were missing- salt, pepper, oil, a cheese grater.
3. The sofa bed was broken and could not be put away. It took two days and three calls to get to fixed. The first maintenance man spent some time kicking the bed leaving a shower of splinters.

The pool was nice.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kohigirl
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into my suite - the view of the harbour bridge and Opera House was absolutely wonderful. The apartment was spacious, modern, clean and extremely well-appointed. I was sharing with a colleague who had her own en suite room with bath and shower. My double room was smaller and I had a separate shower room, but it was right next to the big lounge (with 6-seater dining table, office desk, sofa, comfy chair, TV etc) and kitchen (with oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, cafetiere etc), so I felt as though I had my own large apartment. The only thing missing in the kitchen was a sharp knife, but I'm sure the staff on the front desk would have found me one if I'd really needed it. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful - even when I couldn't get the internet to work at 5am. Wifi was generally very good. There are 2 infinity pools on the 23rd floor - lovely for lounging or swimming - and the gym is small but well-appointed. Situated on The Rocks, this hotel couldn't be easier in terms of getting around. I would recommend ear plugs if you're a light sleeper, as you can hear the traffic on the bridge and the hoots of the ships and ferries - that's no fault of the hotel as the rooms are pretty well insulated for sound. There was no noise at all from other rooms or the corridor. All in all, highly recommended!

Room Tip: Get a room with that view!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My friend and I recently visited Sydney to shop and see the sights. Quay West Suites was just a wonderful place to stay, so centrally located. The 2 bedroom apartment was extremely comfortable, clean and had everything you could need. The view of the harbour bridge and Opera house were just amazing from our room. Harrington's restaurant had an exceptional buffet breakfast. The reception staff, cleaners and restaurant staff were very helpful and welcoming. However the concierges were brilliant. They always greeted us and paid attention to small detail. Information provided on what to see, do and suggestions for restaurants, made our trip relaxing and enjoyable. I would definitely return to the Quay West Suites Sydney.

Room Tip: We had suite 1706. It had a magnificent view of the harbour bridge and opera house.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank smurfnic
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Exceptional in all categories and the view was fabulous. All staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was on the 22nd floor and the view was breathtaking. We could fault nothing. By the way the breakfasts were definitely great value with everything anyone could want to choose from. Did I mention the views - fabulous!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank SAR1948