Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney
Hotels.com
US$253
US$179
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$150
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$140
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$138
US$208
US$197
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$156
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
  • Pool
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$135
  • Breakfast included
1,911 results
All reviewsliverpool streetdarling harbourbusiness suitegreat locationone bedroom suitesmall balconystreet noiseworld squarefree wifiindoor poolgood sizeminute walkgeorge stfull kitchenliving areabuffet breakfastreception staff
Reviewed 18 February 2009

Arrived here from London via Singapore with my wife and 20 year old son for a 4 day Sydney visit as part of a month long trip in Aust/NZ. We stayed in a two bedroom apartment which was very large and clean. It was a pleasure to unpack and relax there. An evening swim in the small pool downstairs completed that day. The staff were friendly and helpful. The location is 5 minutes from Darling Harbour and 2 minutes walk from China town and many shopping streets and bars/restaurants. I would definitely make this my base if I get back to Sydney again.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2009

Great hotel, friendly and helpful staff. Amazingly large rooms. Nicely decorated. Huge flat screen tvs. Close to Darling Harbour and the CBD. Recommended. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2009
1  Thank maebrazil
Reviewed 19 December 2008

Coming to Sydney for a conference I stayed at this hotel for 1 night, before I could move to the hotel near the conference center, which was a shame, beceause this one was better.

The hotel is located very centrally in Sydney, which was very convenient. I thought the rooms were quite large with an excellent shower, exactly what you need after a 24 hour flight.

The only thing I did not like so much was the breakfast area and the buffet, which cost quite a lot and was a bit disappointing.

Conclusion; Good hotel with large rooms and bathrooms at a convenient location, would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank Lex_v_Akkooi
Reviewed 7 October 2008

I stayed at this hotel in 2007 for work (APEC), and enjoyed my stay. It was at a very convenient location (short walk to darling harbor) and the room has fridge and microwave. They have hot buffet breakfast included in my rate, which I enjoyed! staff was very helpful as well.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank peggy1024
Reviewed 9 August 2008

I stayed in this hotel during June. We had managed to get quite a good deal on a hotel room price and had managed to find it through the Radisson group website.

The room itself was very pleasant and it had a great bathroom with a huge shower. The view on the other hand was terrible but its a hotel in a city centre so we weren't too upset about that.

The reception staff were ok but not particularly friendly.

The hotel only has a very small eating area which serves all meals. It is just a flight of stairs up from the reception area. The bar is also located here. The serving staff were nice. We didn't eat breakfast here as there are many cafes nearby serving a much better meal at a much better price. We did have dinner one night. We were very tired from a day of sight seeing and didn't want to go out but we found that it was quite pleasant. For every meal they reccommended a glass of wine. The room service menu is pretty much the same as the restaurant menu but slightly more expensive.

The pool was a disappointment. The pictures which I looked lead me to believe that it was alot bigger then it actually is.

Overall we had a good stay here but felt that it was a hotel geared mainly at business clients.

Internet is also quite expensive in the hotel. From the bedrooms you get a free 24 hours but then have to pay 25 dollars per day if you wish to continue. There is a business suite in the hotel but we didn't visit that .

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends