5,412 results
All reviews circular quay business lounge atrium room business class premier room opera house pillow menu steam room pitt street business district excellent hotel room service concierge staff business hotel wynyard station buffet breakfast an upgrade
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We found this inner city Hotel an excellent base for shopping in Sydney.

Apart from having to lug my heavy case up several steps into Reception, the attentive staff were ever ready to assist.
The room was beautifully decorated and the disababled facilities I had requested were immaculate and spacious. Thank you.
The hotel does not have view from any window, but the compensation is the comfortable sleep in a very quiet room with quality linen on the bed.
Large flat screen TV kept me happy when I was not out shopping at Pitt Street Mall, just up the road.
I felt secure in that I could lock my room, but the lock was a bit suspect. Housekeeping.

I would recommend this quality hotel to anyone wishing a quiet, serene central base in Sydney.

Room Tip: Ask for a disabled suite.
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I booked a secret hotel for one nights stay and was happy to learn that it turned out to be the Radisson. I did not expect a big room but I ended up receiving the Studio Spa suite which was a great size and very comfortable. The marbled bathroom is huge with a separate toilet/powder room and the bed is super comfortable, it's probably one of the best rooms I have ever stayed in and I was disappointed that I only booked one night! Only two things irked me a little bit: my tv did not seem to work after exhausting every button and technique it displayed no channels but luckily I had brought a book with me and also the room service is a little expensive...$25 for a pizza?!. Aside from these two I thoroughly recommend this room and this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank megalomaniac1
Reviewed 23 September 2011

This is my second quick stay at Radison Blu in Sydney. I travel a fair bit for business and this has to be the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at. Lovely building, great location and the staff will bend over backwards to exceed your expectations. The swimming pool is a lap pool so it would not be a place to take the little ones to play, but for someone who actually wants to swim it is great. Very highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Stayed four nights at this lovely 5 star hotel, perfectly located in downtown Sydney a few minutes walk to everywhere. Staff were friendly, room was comfortable and quiet. Good facilities including pool and gym, and nice bar/restaurant. Would recommend a bed and breakfast package deal; I thought the buffet breakfast was very good. Would stay again.

Reviewed 22 September 2011

We booked through wotif and secured a very good rate. However, when we checked in, we had been given a disabled room. I could tell straight away from the bench seat and handrail in the extra large shower. I thought the room I booked meant to have a bath. Immediatley I contacted reception and within 5 minutes the concierge moved us another room which was better than I had anticipated. We stayed Thurs through to Sat night and found Friday was a little noisy for some reason. Im not sure where the music was coming from, but other than that I could not fault our stay and would stay here again. We didnt eat here as we had dinner appointments. We had drinks in the bar and the staff were excellent, very attentive.

Room Tip: If you book through wotif and are given a disabled room, ask to be moved.