Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Westin Sydney(Sydney)
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard(Sydney)
5,137 results
All reviewscircular quaybusiness loungeatrium roompremier roomopera housepillow menusteam roompitt streetexcellent hotelbusiness districtroom servicebusiness hotelconcierge staffwynyard stationbuffet breakfastan upgradelocation is great
Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is right in the city and a block from the harbour. The rooms are modern and quiet. The beds are great. The front desk and bell desk are staffed with really friendly people who went out of their way to make us feel welcome. I have stayed in a number of Sydney hotels and this one stands out, particularly in value for the relative cost of a room. For business, this is my first choice.

Stayed: May 2013
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Dear K M,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It’s delightful to hear that we were able to accommodate your stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney to be sensational.

We are keen to hosting you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

With a recent work visit to Sydney for a conference we were put up at the Radisson Blu. The staff were very helpful and friendly on arrival and we were in a rush so checked in and left. Our bags were waiting for us in the room upon our return. The room was large, very clean and had the most fantastic water pressure. The joy of a strong hot shower after a busy day. Breakfast was an extremely large buffet selection with the option of something cooked for you. There was some interesting variety but in the end it was just a hotel breakfast. Location was great and staff were all helpful and friendly. My only negative comment would be the Concierge wasn't very helpful with what to eat near by. We were recommended a very poor German restaurant that we new was going to disappoint the moment we got there yet on the second night we found on our own a fantastic restaurant that had fabulous food just half a block away.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kiwiboy456

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a feedback. I’m glad to hear that your overall stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney was great.

We pride ourselves on our intimate Sydney knowledge. If you could kindly send the details of the restaurant to our Marketing Communications Manager, Alex Barnett (abarnett[at]radisson[dot]com) we can ensure we don’t recommend it to future guests. On your next stay, however please provide your feedback to the concierge on all of their recommendations.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

Location is walking distance from circular quay so was great. Staff were friendly and great. Rooms were slightly dated and in need of some TLC like most other hotels in the area.

One of the better hotels in this area of Sydney overall though not the best

• Stayed: May 2013
RadissonBluSydney, General Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Clownyhobo,

Thank you for the feedback. It’s wonderful to know that the staffs were helpful and friendly.
As a five-star hotel, we inspect all the rooms everyday and have taken steps to improve and maintain the quality of the room. We guarantee 100% guests satisfaction. I assure you that on your next stay, you will not be disappointed.

I look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I was thrilled to find out that the secret room I booked for last Sunday night was the Radisson Blu, after having read wonderful things about it.I had mentioned when booking that we were celebrating our birthdays, s on checkin I was even more delighted to find that my friend and I had been upgraded to a studio spa room which had a lovely entryway, full length mirror opposite the wardrobe, robes (definitely girl size!) and two double beds. The bathroom had a generous separate, glass walled shower and a lovely big bath with spa jets. Once inside the room I also discovered a bottle of "happy birthday" bubbly.

My friend had put her car in before checkin and was made to feel that it was no trouble at all - quite a change from other valet parking! Our checkin experience was a delight. Starting with the doorman actually coming and taking my little bag from me, the beaming smile of the receptionist as she welcomed me and informed me that our room wasn't ready because of the upgrade (but we did come early just to drop the bag off) and on our return from lunch and a movie, we received our keys and found our bags already in the room.

We ate at BistroFax that night and had a mouthwatering steak. I had an entertainment book voucher and it was no trouble to use.

We did not try the breakfast as we had a high tea lunch planned. On checkout we asked whether it would be possible to leave the car for an extra couple of hours and this, too, was no problem.

On our return, we retrieved our bags with no delay and set off home. We were given a cheery farewell that actually seemed genuine!

This has been the best hotel stay I think I have ever had and will certainly be recommending this for anybody wanting a special place to stay. Thank you from both of us.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear denise226,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a positive feedback. I’m so glad to know that your birthday went splendid and your stay here at Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney had been smooth and exquisite.

You’re more than welcome to stay here at any time.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

After sourcing a hotel and reading my fellow travellers reviews of this hotel on trip advisor, I decided on this hotel for my first visit to Sydney, and I was not disappointed.

The hotel is in a great location, although right in the heart of the business sector, it is perfect to access all Sydney’s many attractions on foot, and was never noisy.

The staff were all very good, but when I tried to book in early morning my room was not ready, as I had expected as it was only 8.30am. At this time I was offered an upgraded room by the receptionist which was very expensive per night, just watch out and don’t be tempted as the room I got at around 1.30pm was excellent, and well worth the wait.

I only eat breakfast in the hotel, which was good, but quite expensive, then you are paying for the good location.

The room was very spacious, and provided a high level of service, including free Wi-Fi, fantastic.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, and will be back.

Room Tip: Dont be tempted to upgrade, standard rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear jman26,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a lovely feedback. It’s pleasing to hear that your stay was wonderful and you enjoyed the upgrade.

You are always welcome at Radisson Blu Hotel Sydney. I look forward to having you stay again.