Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Room Service
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
The Westin Sydney(Sydney)
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard(Sydney)
5,106 results
All reviewscircular quaybusiness loungeatrium roompremier roomopera housepillow menusteam roompitt streetexcellent hotelbusiness districtroom servicebusiness hotelconcierge staffwynyard stationbuffet breakfastan upgradelocation is great
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Just had 4 nights at this hotel in Sydney, It's up in the top 3 Best Hotels that I have stayed in on my travels. Booked Business Class but was upgraded to Studio Spa Suite, everything was of high quality in the suite with truly amazing extra service to the room. Hand towels changed several times in a day, each night a turn down service with bottles of water and ice bucket. The exclusive Business Class Lounge also was amazing, very friendly staff, Breakfast was equal to any top restaurant, the evening drinks and canapes along with other offerings made for a truly remarkable experience. All staff were attentive to any request. Great central location to all attractions around CBD. The Bistro Fax Bar was very enjoyable for a few drinks or a coffee. The climate control within the hotel was well set for the cold weather outside. Bentley Restaurant was very expensive, quality was there, excellent exclusive wine selection, it's a niche restaurant, worth the experience once but would not do again. We have stayed at both Radisson in Liverpool Street and Radisson Blul in O'Connell Street Sydney, Radisson Blu is far superior with exceptional service, We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Sydney.

2  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel is very nice and is in a great location - easy to walk to restaurants, sightseeing spots, ferries etc. Places to eat are close by if you don't want to eat at the hotel.

Check-in was great and the staff were always very friendly especially at reception and lobby. The rooms were spacious, clean and tidy, and well maintained. Beds are super comfy. Bathrooms are fantastic with good quality amenities that you'll actually want to use. Plus, they had free wi-fi!

We only ate at the hotel once - which was the breakfast buffet on the morning of our flight home. It was ok and a bit pricey for what is on offer but was fine enough and we paid for the convenience of not having to walk out the hotel and find somewhere.

I would've rated this 5-star but on my return flight back to the US I received an email saying I was being charged $35 for drinks from my mini-bar (which I did not have). I emailed back mid-transit and said this was incorrect and by the time I landed at my home airport they had corrected the mistake and put the $ back on my card. It was a disappointing ending to what was otherwise a fantastic stay but happy that it was corrected and dealt with quickly enough.

That said, I would definitely stay here again when I'm back in Sydney (perhaps making sure they double check my mini-bar before I check out) and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dubaiexpat71
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had one night at Radisson Blu in Sydney when we attended a concert at the Opera House. The location is good for Opera House and shopping in Sydney. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Room was modern, clean and roomy. Breakfast at Bistro Fax was quite good. Dinner at Bentley's was very expensive for the quantity and quality. Would not eat at Bentley's next time. The room service menu appeared to have more choices

Room Tip: Our room on L7 adjacent to O'Connel Street was quiet
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Check-in was seamless. We decided to upgrade to a business class suite and were not disappointed. The room was beautiful with a spectacular bathroom. No view, but the central location in the city and easy access to Circular Quay made up for it.
The 2 hours of nibbles and drinks in the business class lounge was fantastic. We had to hold back as we had dinner reservations, however you could easily fill up enough to skip dinner altogether. This alone made the up-grade worthwhile.
Super comfy bed and the Sunday paper delivered in the morning, (all included) added to the high-end experience.
Breakfast was only average, but this didn't detract from what was truly a great romantic getaway for my wife and I.

Room Tip: If an upgrade is available, take it. Its well worth the money.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My son and I where spending a couple of nights in Sydney so we wanted a convenient, downtown hotel so we could walk around and see the sights. We arrived early from Melbourne and left our luggage with the concierge and went for a stroll around the harbour. We got back at a little after 2:00pm when our room was supposed to be available. It wasn't ready but, the desk staff were very helpful and moved us up to a suite that was ready. Very were very impressed with the room, the service and the amazing staff. Great job! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family