We recently had to attend a wedding in the city and rather than travel home after the festivities we decided to stay in the city. After seeing a promotion deal on the Sydney Weekender TV show that coincided with the timing of the wedding we booked for 2 nights. Centrally located at the Wynyard end of Sydney it is close to Circular Quay,The Rocks and the shopping areas of the city. Wynyard Station entrance is across the road, everything is handy. The rooms are spacious with self contained facilities if you require. We requested a room on George St, we had our own balcony which gives views up and down George St. A must see is the pool and BBQarea on the roof, what a view. The staff were friendly and helpful. All in a great experience and we would recommend a stay here if you need to stay in Sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Memento Lounge & Bistro is located onsite at Mantra Bond Street and showcases Australia's best produce, modern food with a traditional touch and a selection of Australian and International wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelbag, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney