While the place overall is very noisy the Mantra 2 Bond street does a very good job keeping the noise outside.
Our little bedroom/apartment with cooking facilities was fantastic and very well set out.
The pool/spa and gym also make a great addition to the hotel.
Well worth a stay if you are heading to sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Memento Lounge & Bistro is located onsite at Mantra Bond Street and showcases Australia's best produce, modern food with a traditional touch and a selection of Australian and International wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney