My girlfriend and I stayed here for our 4yr anniversary. Chose this hotel due to being close to aria restaurant that we had a reservation at and the ettalong mantra we stayed at not long ago was great. As we walked in to a lobby under construction which was never mentioned took ages to check in due to staff not seeming to care very much paying additional $60 for parking seemed a bit steep after seeing the parking arrangements (most spots reserved for private use only not for hotel resident use) and construction worker vans block other side of road on entrance once in room we discovered the toilet didn't flush and overall didn't think room was at all up to scratch especially for the price payed rang reception and they sent manager up to fix toilet once he arrive I told him my querys and in return he was smart to me guessing due to my age (18) and completely unhelpful he told me someone had turned the switch off at the bottum of the toilet and it was fixed....... It wasnt and continued to not work night and morning. Almost jammed my fingers in the deathtrap that is a microwave cupboard door. Balcony facing the city was width of my feet only.(Almost an insult to even provide a door there) after the manager finally left as It was going no where and I was still trying to get ready for a dinner reservation that was now only 30mins away after wrestling the iron and board out of cupboard iron failed to heat up and leaked all over my shirt went to reservation with a damp and wrinkled shirt bedside lamp didn't work, kitchenette cupboards hanging out of whack spacer under fridge cut and not filled in random hole... Humming noise coming from air con vents outside (air con didn't even work properly even after adjusting temperature) completely unhappy will never stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney is perfectly located close to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay and is a minute away from the heart of Sydney's CBD. Mantra 2 Bond Street's accommodation is ideal for singles through to groups of six with a variety of rooms including Executive Studios, One, and Two Bedroom Apartments, penthouses or junior suites, most with stunning Sydney city views. Please note no twin bedding available. All rooms are fully self-contained and feature broadband internet access, cable TV, in-house movies, mini bar and climate controlled air-conditioning. Memento Lounge & Bistro is located onsite at Mantra Bond Street and showcases Australia's best produce, modern food with a traditional touch and an exclusive selection of Australian and International wines - perfect for a night in. If you want to head out there is a host of multicultural cuisines at an array of restaurants and bars located within close proximity to Mantra 2 Bond Street. For those that have time to indulge in some leisure, the luxurious rooftop pool and spa is the ideal spot to relax while watching the world go by. Mantra 2 Bond Street is perfectly positioned to take advantage of what Sydney has on offer. Enjoy a swim or some sightseeing at over 70 harbours and ocean beaches including the famous and iconic Bondi Beach. Entertainment is first class with an array of world-class theatres, museums and galleries spread across the city, but if shopping is on the cards the CBD is a shopper's paradise with a number of department stores, one of a kind boutiques and designer fashions. The Rocks sits just north of the CBD and is the perfect blend of old and new in Sydney with beautiful buildings, shops, pubs and restaurants. Guests must present a credit card upon arrival and Mantra 2 Bond Street has a no cash policy. If you elect to pay your account by credit card or other card using a credit payment facility, Mantra Group reserve the right to charge a payment processing fee in order to cover its associated administrative cost. Mantra 2 Bond Street is a NON SMOKING hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra 2 Bond Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Hotel Sydney
- Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney
- Saville Hotel Sydney