2,125 results
All reviews observatory hotel globe bar high tea rocks area circular quay beautiful hotel junior suite kent street quiet street turn down service steam room indoor pool room service pillow menu beautiful room rooms are large five star hotel
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three nights in deluxe king with harbour view. Rooms are large and well appointed with sitting area and table area if you want to eat in. Bathroom also has double vanity, bath and shower. View to harbour does include outlook to work site for future development, but this did not detract or cause noise disturbance. In fact it was interesting to watch the happenings along the Barangaroo water front.
Staff were super nice. Hotel is located in a quiet area. Easy to walk to harbour and Barangaroo where there are plenty of eateries. Do wear comfy shoes as there are steps and undulations.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathleend692
Gaylord L, General Manager at The Langham, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Kathleen D,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review regarding your experience at The Langham, Sydney. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire team at The Langham, Sydney we thank you for your support and I hope we can welcome you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We arrived at the Langham, Sydney three days before our cruise of Australia. The doorman and front desk staff made us feel like we were family coming home! Try to get a room with a water view, it was well worth the upcharge. Our room was spacious, very well maintained, we could not have asked for more. We booked breakfest with our room and wow what a meal!! The hotel is in the Rocks district and a very short walk to great resturants and the port. This was our first stay at a Lamgham ptoperty but not our last! The staff treated us so well, we really hated leaving! Thanks Langham

Stayed: March 2018
Gaylord L, General Manager at The Langham, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear buckeyebill69,

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a positive review regarding your experience at The Langham, Sydney. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed here about 3 times. Worth the money.

ROOM SERVICE MENU (5stars)
So impressed that the room service menu was 5 pages long and almost same as the restaurant therefore the food quality and options were fantastic !! Great selection of international choices.
Even breakfast in room options were plentiful . We stayed one night and ordered 3 times .

The hotel is clean and beautiful with all the details that you would expect .

Our room was not ready when we checked in , so we received a courtesy room to wait in. We went the pool afterwards and the kind concierge escorted us personally to our new room.

Our new room was set up with little surprises for the kids like sweets, fruit, back pack and robes.

THE SERVICE IS FANTASTIC FOR AUS STANDARD

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Permnentholiday S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback following your stay with us.

Upon reading your review I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your most recent stay at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire team at The Langham, Sydney we thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back, once again, to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I'm usually ready to leave a hotel after a few days, but I was actually sad to leave this one. I had an incredible experience at The Langham and there is no doubt this is a five star hotel. I had a lovely room, but there are lots of hotels with great rooms (although this one also had an incredible shower). What made this hotel for me was the hotel staff. Tops on my list was Todd the highly skilled trainer in the fitness center who gave me one of the best-all around workout's ever including running with me outside. Hat's off as well to Pierre (concierge) and Charles (front desk) for their helpfulness. I hope to come back next year with my husband. I wouldn't change a thing. The past few days were perfect.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Gaylord L, General Manager at The Langham, Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear teeardrp,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback following your recent stay with us.

Upon reading your review I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and thank you for your comments regarding Todd, Pierre, and Charles. I will be sure to share your kind words with them, and the rest of the team.

On behalf of our entire team at The Langham, Sydney we thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming yourself and your husband to the Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I planned a special weekend for our anniversary at the Langham. Deluxe harbour view terrace room was beautifully appointed and service was generally good. Downside was the heating/air conditioning was not working in the room and staff had to bring us a portable heater for the night. Processes were a bit sloppy with our luggage making its way into another couples car - luckily this was discovered before we had to leave. Overall I expect better from a luxury hotel and given the cost of the room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rougecritic

Dear rougecritic,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review regarding your experience at The Langham, Sydney. Your feedback is particularly important in helping us to achieve our goal of 100% guest satisfaction.

Upon reading your review I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel however, I was concerned to learn that your room had a faulty air conditioning unit. I have spoken with the Chief Engineer and have asked that he inspect the air-conditioning system and carry out any repairs required. I was further concerned to learn that you experienced a problem with the concierge and the delivery of your bags. It is unacceptable that your luggage was delivered to another car; please rest assured I have discussed your comments with the Chief Concierge to ensure he reiterates with his staff the importance of attention to detail. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience these matters may have caused you during your stay and thank you for bringing it to our attention.