Pleasant and efficient check-in. Our room was available at 10am which was great, (normal check-in is 2pm). Water view room on third floor was not huge but spacious enough, very comfortable and very clean. Bath with shower overhead was good although bath filling was slow. Excellent location for Sydney Theatre(Pier 4), The Rocks, Opera House and ferries.
Check-out time is a generous 11am which was great for us as we had not booked breakfast inclusive so we could get down to Circular Quay for brekkie and people watching and back for "brush-up" before checking out. It contributed much to a weekend break in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection is ideally located on the magnificent Sydney waterfront close to the Southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Boutique in size, our hotel features 189 unique federation style rooms with contemporary chic furnishings. Located in the heart of the Rocks, our hotel offers the perfect accommodation for exploring Sydney or getting friends together for a special event or wedding. The Gantry Restaurant & Bar offers its guests the ultimate open air dining experience with full panoramic views of Walsh Bay. Our luxury Sydney Harbour hotel's accommodations also offer a smoke-free environment, valet parking and 24-hour security. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pier One Sydney Harbour, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebel Pier One Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Pier 1 Sydney
- Sebel Pier One Hotel Sydney
- Pier One Sydney
- Sydney Sebel Pier One