Location is fantastic. Staff excellent. Highly recommend this hotel BUT don't be fooled by the heritage terraces accomodation like we were. Pics look passable but in real life it is sad. The terraces are just the facade and the inside looks like it had a makeover about the 80's, maybe early 90's &has been left there. Shabby& not chic!! However Rates have moved with the times and were very chic and not shabby!! Not worth it. the sofa would look more appealing waiting on the curb for collection. &Just to add...... You can't use the cooking facilities due to the risk of fire alarm going off &incurring a $1200 fire brigade fee ( according to the signs posted in the kitchen& on the appliances! The modern part of hotel is lovely and staff were very understanding. I expect they have heard this before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travelbag, Toga Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney