Stayed here for 7 nights in Sep05 as part of our honeymoon trip and really enjoyed our stay in Sydney. The hotel is in a great location in the Rocks, with plenty of amenities close by as well as Circular Quay, Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Very easy to get around and see so many of the sights or just take in the easy going Sydney atmosphere. The room was great with good comfortable bed, lounge area and separate kitchenette. Bathroom was fine (could do with a bit of updating) but the harbour view from our balcony was stunning(see photos), as we were on the 5th floor. The continental breakfast was fine with choice of cereals/toast/yoghurts etc.. if you want a bigger cooked breakfast there's a good cafe on George Street 2 mins walk away. All in all, a very good hotel for a comfortable stay in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travelbag, Toga Hotels, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney