1) Location - cannot find a better location in Sydney from accesibility perspective. Only negative is that most rooms have no view
2) Large spacious rooms - modern and well equipped.
3) Bathrooms are a lap of luxury
4) Everything is so close - we did not take any public transport for 2 days - 300 mtrs from Sydney Tower, 500 mtrs from Circular Quay, 500 mtrs from Darling Harbour, 4 buildings away from ASX, Pitt Street mall
5) We did not use the restaurant and try food but well designed spacious coffee shop at lobby level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Westin Sydney is situated in the heart of Sydney's fashion and finance district surrounded by Sydney's most exclusive designer shopping, restaurants, theatres and nightlife. SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. Book direct today ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Sydney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Sydney Hotel Sydney
- Sydney Westin