Travelodge Hotel Sydney
  • Breakfast included
Veriu Central(Sydney)
  • Room Service
5,671 results
All reviewsmuseum stationgreat locationhyde parktravel lodgeroom was cleanoxford streetwalking distancedarling harbourcentral locationshort staypublic transportworld squarewould stay againbuffet breakfastopera housemicrowavesink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Location is great. Check-in was nice and easy. Was surprised by the $50 deposit I had to put down even though I had already paid for my stay through Expedia though. Concierge staff were friendly and helpful on all interactions I had with them. Room was adequate. Bathroom had an odd configuration due to minimal space but still fulfilled its duties. Reasonable, 'no-frills' accommodation and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HeidiHuynh, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review after your recent stay at Travelodge Sydney.
I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and found the location of the hotel to be great for exploring Sydney and that you found the team to be friendly and helpful during your stay.
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Travelodge Sydney again in the future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

How hard is it to check a guests profile before waking them up at sparrows o'clock unnecessarily , you lose all my business for ever
No on site parking, though parking station was close by
Not happy jan

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Tim M

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry to read that your stay with us was not the positive experience that I hope all of our guests have. I want to assure you that any feedback is of the highest value to us, so if you would like to discuss any part of your stay in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This hotel is clean and the staff were very helpful but we found there were a lot of groups staying there one group took up the rest of our floor the door slamming and noise on our floor was ridiculous and we got only one nights sleep out of 3.The staff did try to settle them and offer to move us but at 11pm at night who wants to pack up and move with 2 kids. The next night was fine till 4am then they all came home from there night out and the door slamming and noise began again. It ruined our trip to Sydney as we came home exhausted from lack of sleep maybe this hotel is not for families.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry to read that the other guests on your floor disturbed your stay, we do try to manage the noise from guests the best we can and I am pleased we offered you a room move, however I understand why you did not take this up.
Thank you again for your feedback and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Travelodge Sydney again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel and we did enjoy our stay in Sydney. The customer service was adequate and friendly. However the shower temperature and pressure kept changing in our first room and required me to contact the reception 3 times before they decided to change our room.

Overall it was a adequately clean, comfortable hotel to stay in for those who aren't looking to spend too much time in their rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Please accept my sincere apology that you experienced some issues with the shower temperature and that it took so long for the team to offer you a room move, please be assured I will be discussing your feedback with the team so they can learn from this.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A very well appointed hotel, definitely well up with international hotels of similar class.
Microwave and fridge a good addition, and rooms well appointed, even down to the light switches near the bed, with dimmers.
Laundry facilites and vending machines on a few floors a good extra.
Close to transport. Hyde Park . Restaurants and coffee shops, city ,and good access all around . Airport shuttle as well, good service!!
A top class stay, june 16-24th 2014!! (WiFi only problem)
I will definitely stay again,
thanks for a lovely time,
Esther Melbourne Australia WELL DONE!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review after your recent stay at Travelodge Sydney.
I am delighted that that you found the hotel to be in a great location for exploring Sydney and that you enjoyed the facilities the rooms have to offer.