Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Hilton Sydney(Sydney)
US$187
Hilton
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)
US$251
US$268
US$201
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$131
Priceline
5,672 results
All reviewsmuseum stationgreat locationhyde parktravel lodgeroom was cleanoxford streetwalking distancedarling harbourcentral locationshort staypublic transportworld squarewould stay againbuffet breakfastopera housemicrowavesink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

The right location. It was near to all amenities and other landmarks. I like the view of the city from room, the rooms was also spacious and clean and i would recommend this hotel to friends and family who need a hotel to stay in that was near to all amenities and few minutes walk to the train station and few minutes drive to the airport. Friendly Staff Too

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank SaulaTamani
HeidiHuynh, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review after your recent stay at Travelodge Sydney.
I am delighted to read that you found the team to be friendly and that you found the rooms to be spacious and clean, along with enjoying the location of the hotel.
Thank you again for your feedback, and for recommending Travelodge Sydney. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The staff were nice and their customer service was fine, however the bathroom wasn't cleaned, pretty bad state actually, location great and reasonable rates. Check -in and check - out processes were quick and easy.
I would stay again, but not for more than the $105 a night I paid.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review after your recent stay at Travelodge Sydney.
I am delighted to read that you found the team to be nice and that they delivered great customer service. I am also pleased that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, and found us to be good value for money.
Please accept my sincere apology that the standard of the bathroom was not up to the standard we strive to achieve, please be assured that I have passed your feedback onto the housekeeping team.
Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

You could say it's good for the money... but you could also say it could be better no matter what the cost.
I booked through a booking website so my request for a double was not seen and I was given a room with 3 single beds. I asked to be moved but apparently there was not one double room left. Looking back they could have put 2 singles together and changed the bedding...
Shower was good but my colleague reported having a cold shower.
Staff were polite and friendly. Great location near Hyde Park and Oxford St.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
In regards to your comment about booking a queen but being allocated a triple room, I can only imagine that you have booked on a website where we clearly state that the bedding will be either a queen or a twin and cannot be guaranteed. We do ask you to advise your preferred bedding, and while we try to accommodate all requests, there are some times when it’s just not possible.
I am delighted that you found the team to be polite and friendly during your stay and that you enjoyed the location of the hotel.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Wow. Just wow. Service on arrival was by far the rudest I have ever encountered anywhere in the world. Waited 15 mins while staff sorted out payment issues at their end so saw them interact with several guests. All, myself included, were treated like cattle. No smiles, no care...they made Customs officers seem like five-star friendlies! The room was featureless, clean at least. The bed had a single thin doona (duvet) - no sheet and no spare blanket. Seemed unhygienic to me. Breakfast next morning was a disgrace - literally standing room only, dirty used plates etc piled on every table, uncovered buffet food in huge bowls with hundreds of guests leaning over them, coughing on them etc - it was truly foul and I am sure would fail food hygiene standards. One of the lifts was out of service so it was a five minute wait at least for a lift, and they were packed so tight guests on lower floors couldn't get on. Staff it check out were slightly friendlier though tried to charge me a second time for the breakfast already paid for. Avoid at all costs!!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank njk17

Dear Valued Guest,
I am sorry your stay with us was not the positive experience that I hope all of our guests have. Please accept my sincere apology that you did not experience the customer service that I know the team normally deliver and usually get good feedback about as you can see from other trip advisor responses.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

For the price, I thought it was a pretty good experience. Room service was good, staff are very friendly and helpful and rooms are simple yet kept in pretty good condition. Would recommend for a nice simple getaway

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HeidiHuynh, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent stay at Travelodge Sydney.
We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable value for money accommodation in Sydney. I am pleased that the team were very friendly and helpful during your stay with us.
Thank you again for your feedback, I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Travelodge Sydney again in the future.

Kind Regards,