This hotel is toward the Central Railway end of Pitt Street; about an eight minute walk to the Pitt Street Mall.
We chose this hotel because of the price and our previous experience with Rydges hotels. It is a four star hotel but it compares well with the other five star hotels that we considered and were over twice the price. Good prices here; get yourself a Rydges priority card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney