Quite a dated hotel. Room was reasonably clean but extremely dark even with all the lights on. Room was ready when I arrived early. Location is great, about 5-10min walk to Darling Harbor. Staff at reception was very helpful. TV wasn't working at first and guy on the phone wasn't very nice to deal with although the person who came up to sort out the problem was very polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney