Great locality in Sydney CBD. Had road works outside room and asked reception about the duration, was informed that they would be ongoing for the duration of my stay( night time to 3 am) no offer of a move to a quiet part of the hotel. Not ideal as I was working in the room to 10.30 every night and conducting course all day in city. Mmmm.... next day housekeeping smashed a bottle of red in my room and didn't bother to report it nor clean it up properly. Another black mark. Took 3 goes to reception to get a move. Had to ask mind you, no offer. Should have been immediate without question in my experience.
However new room in the back of the hotel on the 21st floor no more noise issues. However this should have happened when I first enquired about the noise the previous day.
4 stars, I would give it that on a good day, given my experience with addressing customer needs I give it 3.
Nice location, good bed, mediocre service. Would not be my choice in future. Also vehicle parking cost is outrageous. Cheaper in Tokyo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney