Firstly the good - Great location, comfortable beds, good overall service.
Not so good - They offer free wifi, but unfortunately I found it did not work on both my personal and work mobile phone with common apps e.g. Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Only internet I was able to access websites through the internet browser but that was it. Speed was very slow throughout, and and some times could not get websites to load at all. I asked about this at reception and they said this is something they are aware of.. but they don't have a fix for it. If you're a business traveller and need to access emails on your phone/tablet make sure you can do so via your web browser.
Also not so good - Stayed in an executive room, which they state is a larger room vs. Deluxe. Thought it was a standard sized room, so would hate to see how small the deluxe is. Rooms are dated, but haven't stayed in any other Sydney hotels to compare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney