Been staying here a couple of times whenever I am in Sydney.
Excellent location to QVB, metro, walking distance to Darling Harbour. I like it especially because it is near my Australian HQ office in George Street and Kent Street
Excellent restaurant and Asian eateries especially Korean as well as shopping around the vicinity
Spacious and well-kept room; fresh and neat
So far all my rooms faced office buildings; no nice city views
Crowded lobby at times and you got to wait your turn (A favourite hotel for many airlines' cabin crews)
At the end of the day, it is down to a personal choice of central location versus tranquillity (which means farther away from the CBD)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges World Square Sydney is centrally located on the corner of Pitt and Liverpool Streets, within the World Square shopping and business precinct in the CBD. This great contemporary hotel has a fantastic location with easy access to Sydney's major shopping areas, theatres and tourist attractions like Darling Harbour, either by Rail, walking or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges World Square Sydney Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges World Square Sydney
- Rydges World Square Hotel Sydney