PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney
  • Room Service
Fraser Suites Sydney(Sydney)
  • Room Service
3,138 results
All reviewsdarling harbourclub roomgreat locationbuffet breakfasttown hall stationshort walkqueen victoria buildingroom was spaciousan upgradean easy walkgeorge streetcentral locationopera housechinatownconciergeghafreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Please consider staying there if in Sydney. You will not be disappointed. If you want to feel special and be treated like a Queen this is the place.
PLEASE read my story below.
Thank you Murad,Randolph, Oleg, Luis, Benjamin, Christian, Mark, Oliver and all others rostered on during our stay.
On booking I sent an email to the hotel advising them that it was a special surprise holiday for my mothers Birthday. I requested a room as high up as possible with a view to the bay. This email was responded to within hours. They advised me that if on arrival there was a vacant room that they would upgrade my room for a nominal fee which I accepted.
From the moment that we arrived we were greeted by Valet Luis and other staff and the Duty Concierge with a big smile. The staff on duty could not do too much for my mother and I.
We were truly treated like royalty.
On checking in at 9.30am I was told that the room was not ready and would we mind waiting in the coffee lounge. Which we were happy to do. Within a few minutes of sitting down we were greeted by management Mark & Christian who welcomed us to the hotel. WOW.. the room was ready shortly after that. I must mention that the concierge had also booked a nearby restaurant for us, booked our tour, gave us detailed maps of the area. They even confirmed my flights . All this just on arrival. We were given a great room, later that evening the night duty manager Murad upgraded our room and it was fantastic, above all expectations a suite with a view on the 9th floor and with a late check out. HOW GREAT IS THAT..
We sadly booked for 2 days and will be leaving tomorrow.
So please be patient if you are told that your room is not ready on arrival as there may be a reason behind it. It is most probably because they have made two ordinary people feel very special indeed.

Room Tip: Rooms are great, large & sunny. The higher floors have a great view of the Harbour. Rooms well equipped.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Paul F, General Manager at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent visit to Sydney. We appreciate and value the time you have taken to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to read that you found our rooms comfortable and that you had a pleasant experience with our Front Office staff. Thank you very much for mentioning some of our staff by name; your comments have most certainly been passed on to them.

The staff at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour prides itself on accommodating as many individuals needs as possible. I am delighted that we were able to make you feel like royalty.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope that we can welcome you back to the PARKROYAL Darling Harbour in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Highly recommended. From the moment we arrived at valet parking, the staff were friendly and professional. Our Club Suite was spotless and the view was great. The Club room was a pleasant surprise, yummy treats and friendly atmosphere. Buffet breakfast had so much to choose from that we really didn't need lunch Glad we decided to to spend our 25th Wedding anniversary at the Park Royal!

Room Tip: Book or upgrade to club level. Worth the extra $
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the comments and feedback from your most recent stay at the PARKROYAL Darling Harbour. The responses our guests provide us with are an invaluable source of information and allow us to improve our standards and service.

I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your wedding anniversary, and that we were able to make it so memorable for you.

I was delighted to hear of your positive experience with us. We take pride in the refurbishment and enhancements to our guestrooms, restaurant, bars, event spaces, gymnasium and Club Lounge.
We hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Thank you once again for providing such a positive review.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Came back for a second time, smooth check in, newly refurbished room, very friendly staff and excellent breakfast. I think this hotel provides more than what I paid for. Would love to keep coming back whenever I go to Sydney.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with us here at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour.

I was pleased to hear of your positive experiences at the hotel, and that have chosen to come back and stay with us a number of times. I am also delighted that you enjoyed our buffet breakfast.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future for any of your business or leisure travels.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I recently spent a weekend in Sydney and stayed at the Park Royal. A girlfriend at work recommended the hotel to us and it was fantastic. Modern and fantastic staff. Rooms are spacious and well equipped. It was close to everything we needed. Will definitely stay again when in Sydney.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

I was very pleased to hear that you enjoyed all the local attractions and festivities around the hotel.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My business partner and I travel regularly for work, and it being our own business, we're always careful to watch our spend. We booked the Parkroyal Darling Harbour through a Qantas deal and as it was very affordable, our expectations were low. From arrival to departure we were really pleasantly surprised with the standard of rooms, service and restaurant. It was very clean, modern and felt well maintained. The wifi was included and very easy to use - a bonus when travelling for business. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and the buffet breakfast was very good. We'll definitely be staying here again when the need arises.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jane C

I was delighted to hear of your positive experience with us. We take pride in the refurbishment and enhancements to our guestrooms, and are pleased that you enjoyed our staff and restaurant.