Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$260
US$180
US$128
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$152
US$198
  • Restaurant
Meriton Suites Kent Street, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$203
US$195
FourSeasons.com
  • Pool
Ovolo 1888 Darling Harbour(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$136
  • Breakfast included
1,108 results
All reviewscrown streetbills restaurantgreat locationliving roomrestaurants and barscentral stationgreat facilitiesa great place to stayinner citygood sizehome away from homestreet noisewashing machinewalking distanceper dayan upgradewould stay again
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here again this week. The city view rooms are worth the extra money for what you get - rooms are spacious and well equipped and the staff are always friendly and helpful. Thank you I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013
Kristin A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear LachTye83,
Thank you for your positive review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street.
I am thrilled to read that you are a return guest to our hotel.
Thank you for your comments in regards to the service I will make sure this is passed onto our team.
We hope to see you back at Adina one day in the future.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Checked into this hotel last month with my family for 8 nights. It was a pleasant stay. Location was great as it's quite central. Rooms were clean, oh except that the beds were not comfy. Staffs were friendly and helpful.

But a month after i came back, i got a rude shock as i received my credit card bill with extra charges of AUD23.34 from the hotel. Though it's not a lot of money but I'd hate to think how dishonest this hotel is. When asked over the email what are the charges for, it took them a long time to reply. They replied saying that it was charges from the mini bar and later sent me the invoice. They claimed that we had 2 beers from the fridge that we did not have, plus we were not notified during our check-out. I seriously think that this is not acceptable. Seriously, it's not about the money, it's about the integrity of the hotel.

It's really a shame how a pleasant hotel can do something like tht. will not recommend any friends.

Dear lyeyee,
Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, however am disappointed to hear that the minibar charges has impacted your stay, we clearly made an honest mistake and it is my understanding that this amount has now been credited back to your account, I apologise for any inconvenience this caused.
I can assure you any feedback is of the highest value to us and I will share yours with our team.
We hope to see you again in the near future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stay in many hotels around Australia & Adina Surry Hills is my favorite Sydney hotel. The staff are always friendly, acknowledging when you walk past reception & efficient when checking in & out. The rooms are a good size apartment with all the cooking facilities you may need, however this location has arguably some of the best choices of pubs & restaurants I have ever seen. The hotel caters for our group of footwear wholesalers, organizing trestle tables & extra lighting which is always welcomed by them. The rooms are bright, with balconies & you can actually open windows for fresh air.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank RSA2013
Kristin A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Dear RSA2013,
Thank you for your review of Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street, we really appreciate the time you have taken to write it and your fantastic comments.
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us again and we appreciate your loyalty to the Adina Brand.
I have shared your feedback with the team and we look forward to having you and all our footwear groups stay with us again in January.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This is the second time we've stay at The Adina Crowne St in just a few months. We find the location superb, the location and restaurants really convenient and central to most of our activities. The manner in which we were greeted/treated is simple the key to successful hospitality success. The facilities are outstanding ... in a funny way, it felt like we were coming home and we've only been there once before. It's been my experience, when things work and flow seamlessly it is generally due to a well run operation. The apartment appointments are well beyond expectations - very clean and fresh. The vista should make a world calendar given the spectacular light show in the evening ... my family and I will certainly be back ... soon!

Room Tip: Ask the staff to provide the best room in the house ....

Dear Hammo55,
Thank you for your excellent feedback in regards to your recent stay at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street.
It is a pleasure to hear that you felt at home during your stay with us.
The team & I are delighted to read that we will be able to welcome you and your family back to Adina soon.
On behalf of the team, thank you once again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to Adina soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We were warmly greeted at reception and were immediately told we had be upgraded to a city view apartment. Our apartment was light and quite spacious. We had had a huge private patio area with wonderful views over Sydney. The patio had 2 sun lounges and it was a pleasant area to sit. The apartment was well fitted out. It had 2 bathrooms, one with a bath and the other with only a shower which was perfect for my 84 year old mother. The beds were firm and extremely comfortable. The kitchen was adequately equipped and there was also a small laundry with a washer and dryer. There were 3 televisions, but only 2 remotes. There were also 3 airconditioners, but only 1 remote which was a little inconvenient. There was a beautiful pool area, which unfortunately we could not use in the middle of winter, but there was also a well equipped gym. Our rooms were clean and were serviced every day. This hotel is situated in a wonderful street full of such a variety of restaurants and cafes. We did not have a car, but relied on taxis. We never had to wait more than 1 or 2 minutes to find a taxi driving past. If we didn't have my elderly mother with us, we would have found public transport easy to use, as the hotel is close to buses and Central station. We arrived in the early afternoon and went straight next door to Bill's where we had a beautiful lunch and could charge this to our room. I would not hesitate staying again at the Adina Apartment Hotel in Crown Street. It is affordable, friendly and clean and helped to make our stay in Sydney so enjoyable. I have recommended it to friends already and will definitely return next time I am in Sydney.

Room Tip: City view room has a lovely outlook.
1  Thank Linda F
Kristin A, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Linda F,
The team at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney, Crown Street are so glad you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing this terrific feedback with us.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your experience in our Self-Contained Apartments. The extra space certainly ensures a convenient and more comfortable stay for all of our guests.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Adina sometime in the future.