“Easy City Access”

Regents Court Sydney
Ranked #13 of 143 Speciality Lodging in Sydney
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The hotel is well located, only 5 min to Kingscross station.It took approxiamately 20 min to get to Circular Quay. Although it is not 24hr service you have your own keys & a contact number.The staff were exremely polite & efficient.

Room Tip: The room was a great,plenty of room for our luggage & a good size bathroom.It even had a kitchen...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christa28
Regents C, Front Office Manager at Regents Court Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Christa28,
Thank you for your recent review of Regents Court.
We are so glad to read that you found our location handy! We agree that Potts Point offers some of the easiest access to Sydney’s great sights, along with a retreat from the crowded and busy CBD.
We are extremely flattered that found our customer service impressive. We pride ourselves on customer service that is second-to-none so we are glad that this has been appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Regents Court in the future.
Best regards,
The Regents Court Family

There are newer reviews for Regents Court Sydney

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Regents Court for 2 weeks for a work trip. I got a beautiful third floor apartment with a bay window that looked down onto a tree lined street. The room was spacious and clean. A little old, but it had character and nice Art Deco features. The rooftop garden was beautiful and a relaxing escape after a busy day. The only shame is that it closes when the reception does at 8pm. Very close to transport or a 30 min walk to the
middle of the city or harbour. The staff were really helpful and friendly. I checked out a few other places while I was in Sydney and this place was the best value I saw. It felt like home. I would definitely stay here again. Right in kings cross but quiet. Thanks for a very nice stay.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Rubisolo
Regents C, Front Office Manager at Regents Court Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Rubisolo,
Thank you for your recent review of Regents Court. We are sure readers will appreciate your insight.
Unfortunately, due to liability reasons we are unable to leave the rooftop open after reception hours. Although this is the case, guests can spend as much time on the roof a they would like during reception hours and can also utilise the bbq facilities on the roof. We have cooking utensils at reception for guests to borrow.
Wehoep to greet you again at Regents Court inthe near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I reached the Regents Court in Sydney as part of the last leg of my Holiday with my Family after being to Melbourne (Kyneton Bushland Resort) & Gold Coast (Tiki Village). Obviously I was a little disappointed when I started to compare my stay at the other 2 places. My disappointment vanished slowly but steadily mainly due to the very Friendly Staff (I must give a special mention to all the 3 of them whom I interacted with). The Hotel is a very old building and we had squeaky floors in both the rooms I had taken. I was hugely disappointed that even though I had booked 2 units 2 months in advance and I had made special requests for adjoining rooms since we were a single family I was still give rooms in 2 different wings of the same floor. This led to us walking across the wings every time we had to meet each other within our family itself. This apart I felt the place deserves a good review in terms of location (Kings Cross Station is just about 2 minutes walk). The location of the Hotel is very quite and surprisingly just 1 street away is very busy with lots of night life. The place is definitely value for money and since I was comparing initially with the other places I stayed in (Melbourne & Gold Coast) I felt later that I was not justified in comparing like this. Since we are from India & we were a Family of 6 we needed some cooking utensils extra & the Staff were very quick in helping us out with a smile on their face. My special mention once again to the staff there. Over all I must say that I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Prem_Lux,
Thank you for leaving your review of Regents Court. We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are pleased to read that you found the property to be good value for money, but we are most flattered to read that are staff looked after your family during your stay. We strive to offer the best customer service and are pleased that this has been appreciated.
We must apologies for not having room’s side-by-side for your family. Not all of the apartments at Regents Court are apart of the hotel pool, so this can be quite tricky to offer. We hope that having the rooms on the same floor helped any inconvenience this may have caused.
We hope to see you at Regents Court again in the future.
The Regents Court Family

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I can recommend room 44 and catch a glimpse of the opera house. You can nip up the stairs to the roof deck, which has a Beefeater gas BBQ, check the postcard views of Sydneys cityscape, bridge, harbour glimpses and opera house peaks. A great place to sit with a bottle of pinot gris no matter the weather. There's a harris farm markets next door which has a wet bar seafood. Yes the dodgy cross is only 200 metres away but its not a worry

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Regents C, Front Office Manager at Regents Court Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Hello Mark B,
Thank you for your recent review of Regents Court.
It's nice to read that you enjoyed the views from your room, as well as our Rooftop Garden. Did you know that there are over 100 pot plants on our rooftop garden?
We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We felt very welcome from the moment we stepped into the building. Reception staff were friendly and explained services and features clearly. Our room offered great views of Sydney and - most importantly - the hotel is right in the heart of Kings Cross, but just far enough down a side street to be quiet at night. The building and our room were well presented, clean and attractive with a historic feel. Would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor room at the front for the best views and quietest sleep!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Regents C, Front Office Manager at Regents Court Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Hello Warren R,
Thank you for your recent review of Regents Court. We are so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Did you know that we also have a lovely rooftop garden? This is open to guests during reception hours and we think this is the perfect spot to enjoy a hot drink over the coming cooler months.
We look forward to having you stay again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Excellent value, the best location, and very friendly staff!

This hotel beat all my expectations. First up, the price was fantastic - $140 for room 28, and the room was HUGE. Its an older style hotel, so don't expect swish modern fixtures, but its well maintained and very charming. It came with a kitchenette that was completly unexpected.

You can't beat the location, I LOVE Potts Point, and the staff were super friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Regents C, Front Office Manager at Regents Court Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Hello Amyvair,
Thank you for your recent review of Regents Court. We are so delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay.
Customer service is our priority at Regents Court and it’s fantastic to read that you've appreciated this.
Regents Court offers very affordable rates and it’s in a great location for getting around Sydney. The in-room kitchenette's also accomodate for those who have a longer intended stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was our very first visit to Sydney, and I can say that the young staff was always very helpful with all of your inquiries. Nearby you will find a good supermarket, lovely bars and cafes for breakfast, and the subway station to get you to the city. We announced our late arrival beforehand and were given instructions to obtain our room keys at a nearby hotel reception. Everything was very well organized. On the first day we actually walked to the harbor, and it took us roughly 40 minutes (which was absolutely worth it to explore Sydney's neighborhoods).

Our room and all its facilities were clean. King's Cross appears to be a clubbing area well suited for young adults, but not very much for families. The small rooftop garden is accessible until 8pm.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello mhageman,
Thank you for your review of Regents Court. We’re sure readers will appreciate your insight.
The Potts Point area is fantastic for supermarkets, café’s, restaurants and bars. The train station also allows guests to easily access Sydney’s public transport system.
Did you know that guests also receive complimentary access to the local Anytime Fitness Gym, located only 200 meters away?
We look forward to having you stay with us again.