“A thrill for those who like adventure”
Review of BridgeClimb

Ranked #1 of 343 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See Sydney at its best - take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney. With our Climb Leaders as your guide, you will suit-up in our specially designed outdoor gear and ascend. From its fascinating underbelly to its summit, 134m above the Harbour, the Bridge is the pride of Sydney. From dawn until dusk, the view from the top is always different. Climbs are available at dawn (limited departures), during the day, twilight or night. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable, and uniquely “Sydney” experience.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Chicago, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A thrill for those who like adventure”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My wife and I were in Sydney and were a little hesitant about doing the bridge climb, and even though I am afraid of heights, this tour is an amazing experience. Our tour guide, Adrian, was very knowledgable and enthusiastic and catered to those who were a little nervous as well. The views from the top of this bridge are incredible and the history behind it is definitely worth the climb. We did a mid-day climb but if we had the time, we would have done it at all times of the day.

Visited May 2013

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Climb to the Top”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

You can take a tour where you can climb to the top. It's worth it and great views, if you're not afraid of heights.

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This was an incredible experience. Despite having lived in Sydney for years, I avoided this attraction because I thought it would be too scary or I would be too unfit to do the climb. After living in the US for four years, my eldest daughter (20) and I went back to Sydney. She is afraid of heights but wanted to do the climb as a mother/daughter activity. So I said yes. I am so glad I did! It IS NOT scary. It IS NOT difficult. You do NOT need to be fit. It IS magnificent. It DOES have amazing views of all of Sydney Harbour and the city - arguably one of the prettiest cities in the world. There was even a photo of a 100-year old woman who did it.

If you are in Sydney, put aside the money for this. It is worth every single penny. Just outstanding.

Visited May 2013
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Bridge Climb”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

One of the best experiences of my life so far. A must when travelling to Sydney. Amazing views and the guide was friendly and informative

Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“must do”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This is a must do bucket filler when in Sydney. Very safe and well operated. It is a little pricey but worth it. We had good weather and clear skies so the view was awesome.

Visited December 2012